www.timezones.com

St. Louis

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today was a day from H**l. On days like this I wonder why I ever was excited about taking the promotion at work. When you follow protocol and go to the chain of command and still don't satisfy the higher ups and get your butt reamed because you did what you were told, it just makes you want to throw up your hands & call it quits. Instead, what do I do but let my emotions get the better of me and cry. The power struggles we have going on at my job right now is unbelievable. I really do love my job, but just hate days like this. Thank God, tomorrow is my day off, so hopefully I can regain my composure and try again on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you had a bad day at work. I know what you mean with the emotions. It can be hard dealing with people who constantly change their minds about something that is in writing. Hope you have a better end of the week.

    ReplyDelete